Monday, October 26, 2009

long weekend

September 19, 2009 - Saturday

Aunt Nurcia and her cute little kids who are my favorite second cousins are spending their Ramadhan vacation here in Manila. I really really want to see my second cousins, I miss them so bad! So she asked me to meet with them at MOA. yay!!!

since I woke up late, I decided to go to MOA at around 4pm. I took the LRT1 ride. MOA was on a 3-day sale that day. It was crazy!!! there were lots and lots of people everywhere. just seeing them gave me headaches. I'm not really fond of crowded places.

I looked for Aunt Nurcia and the kids and found them falling in line for the Carousel. I was soooo happy to see the kids. they are still so cute as always. I hugged them, kissed them, squeeze them, pinched them and did everything to them until they realized how much I missed them.

JR, King, Rajan are like my brothers. I so love them! Aren't they adorable?

I spent the whole afternoon and evening with them. I badly miss home and my family!!! :'(

September 20, 2009 - Sunday

Happy Eid'l Fitr!!! :) (a.k.a. Feast of the End of Ramadhan)

I prayed at Quirino Grandstand at Luneta. I've always prayed there since I studied here in manila but inshaAllah I'll try other venues next year. :) then I met up with rox who also prayed there with the AMS. I then ate breakfast with them after the prayer.

deymn u eyebags! anyway, the prayer and the breakfast was fun, I love Muslims!! but it would have been more fun if I haven't had problem with my plane ticket. grrr..

September 21, 2009 - Monday

Me, Rox, Candy and Zandra went to the 4th International Ramadhan Fair at QC. it's my first ever IRF and I'm a bit excited because it's all about Moro Culinary and I totally miss home cooked Maranao food!! But then it turned out they changed the program coz we ended up eating McDonald's Food but at least we got it for free. Thanks to the YMPN people who have been very very nice to us.

they even introduced us to Toni Leviste, first Filipina Olympian equestrienne.

Rox is one lucky girl!!! Atom Araullo asked her, the president of the UP Manila-Assoc of Muslim Students, for an interview to be aired at TV Patrol.

We then get to pose with him too! :) sorry girls, he's taken.

We went home early. and then when I got to the dorm I hoped time would just stop coz the long weekend have been so fun and I don't want it to end. if time doesn't stop, I'll then be back to the real world which is lectures, books, exams, et cetera. BUT no matter how much I hope it would, it didn't stop...

and now I'm back to the reality I hate to love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how about cup noodles?
    I found many different flavors here
    yummiexpress.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete