Sunday, March 15, 2009

windows live writer

I do have a windows live writer installed in my laptop but I've never used it before and now I decided to try it and it's kinda cool! I also installed a new plugin called Polaroid picture and I'm so excited to use it. hehe!

the cat in our surgery class. he may be small but he's quite strong because he was able to survive the operation. this was last semester, haha! I couldn't think of anything to post..haha! :)

my first fashion shot for a blog. :)

skirt

 

this is my first fashion shot for a blog. sorry I couldn't find a nice background so it's kinda messy.

I'm wearing a shirt from happy days "new bilibid prison". they do have cute shirts. :)

the skirt is from Kamiseta. it's my first time to wear a skirt coz I'm not a skirt person.

wedge sandals from Mendrez. I just love high heels! it makes me feel more confident.

 

 

 

 

I am getting excited. :)

I think I'll be posting more pictures and other cool stuffs.

xoxo, bai a labi

No comments:

Post a Comment