Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I've been looking forward to this break (same with all school breaks) especially if you're studying 500 miles away from home. toxicity at school is sucking out all the happiness in me. it's like being stuck in a room full of dementors. and it's turning me into a zombie. I need this break. we all need it.

14 days at home is not much but it's better than no break at all. this may not have been the best break ever but it will do.

this is like my second to the last break but who knows this might become my last break ever..I might not be able to go home for the Christmas vacation especially since we haven't done anything productive for our thesis which I think will be passed next year.

sometimes it's boring here at home but it's the good type boring coz it's silent and the weather's very nicey cool and windy and there are trees and it's peaceful. I get to spend good times with my siblings, watched lots of movies with them, played poker with them and catch up with each others stories. we're not really good at communicating via emails or cellphones..we prefer to communicate in person that's why I really haven't heard from them when I was away.

as for my parents and my grandparents, they're still the same. they still nag lecture me day and night on how to live my life and how to be a good daughter, good woman, good Muslim, etc... well, they just want me to turn out into a good person. I know all they want is what's best for me. I admit sometimes it can be annoying especially if you're twenty two years old. I have no choice though but to listen to them since they're paying for my overpriced tuition fee at med school and all other stuffs I want need coz I don't earn a single peso on my own. it must have been very hard to raise a child especially if you're raising 6 of them.

sometimes I feel sorry for my parents coz I didn't turn out to be the perfect daughter they want me to be. but good thing about parents and siblings, they still love you whatever you do. they may tell you you look ugly with your multi-colored glittering fashionable get-up and tons of accessories, they may be annoyed with your loud voice and innumerable favors, and they may make fun of you but they're true to you..no sarcasm..no pretense. just real people who truly love you the way you are.

I am so totally gonna miss them/it all!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment