Monday, November 16, 2009

Third Year Second Semester

looks like this sem is going to be tough but fun and interesting with all the new semestral subjects and new modules. new lecturers. new schedule. etc.. new haircut..haha!!!

I am trying to do something about my study habits and time management but it's so hard..really. I just lack self-control and self-discipline and that's something I am not proud of. I browsed the Internet too often and I watch TV series often too. grey's anatomy, gossip girl, house, the vampire diaries, glee and flash forward. oh my!!! that's too many TV series right? but watching TV series is my way of clearing out my mind from all the stress at school. what I need to do now is try to lessen my time browsing useless things in the Internet. less facebooking. less tumblring. less twittering. less of everything internetty.

btw, the legal med lecturers look so amazing. looks like they have so many interesting stories to tell. I am so looking forward to our lectures. it's sad though that Dr. Ribosa (?) is not our facilitator. I've heard a lot of good stories and endorsements about him. our facilitator, Dr. Jimenez is soo ancient but he looks very wise and powerful..I like it!!! he's really adorable too! :)

today we took a psychiatric evaluation test. we were asked to write a story about a 4 different pictures. it was fun formulating stories about pictures of men and women with different expressions. Me and my friends have different stories to tell..it was weird because we see the same picture but we think differently about that picture. I wonder what'll be the interpretation of what I wrote. I bet it's dark and twisty.

yesterday, something embarrassing happened in my psychiatry class. According to Suzy, there were lots of late students coming in and Dr. Conde, the lecturer is distracted by them. so Dr. Conde  asked the whole class (Section A+B = 200+ students) to clap and cheer when a student enters the class. and of course I am soo late, as usual. I think I was the last to come in. so imagine the look on my face when a class of 200+ students with lots of unknown faces (from Section A) who suddenly clap and cheered the moment I entered the class! I was confused. haha! oh my! it was totally embarrassing! and also it was a large class & it took me a few seconds to look for my friends who fortunately saved a seat for me in the THIRD ROW. good thing, Dr.Conde is a nice man. He smiled and didn't "aggravate" my embarrassment. he then continued on his interesting lecture on mood disorder as soon as I was seated. mark agas is in that class. haha! I wondered if he clapped and cheered too! hahaha!!! joke lang! :P

p.s. I will try not to be late anymore. it's totally getting me in trouble most of the time.

another p.s. my ipod is still broken. I can't seem to find a buyer. who would want to buy a broken ipod anyway? I have a question...please help me decide:  ipod classic 80gb or ipod nano 8gb with video and FM radio? I'll have to save up for this...maybe a semester of less food and no going to the cinema and no shopping and no partying with friends. oh my! that'll kill me. and I might do it after all for an ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment